Peter Sutherland & Maia Ruth Lee Recipe02/05/2012
Photographers Peter Sutherland and Maia Ruth Lee have both taken diverse paths during their careers but yet find themselves now on a similar road. The couple lives in New York and have both documented vast topics, with Sutherland a China Town Soccer team founder often teaming up with labels like Supreme and Vans, while Ruth Lee is a regular collaborator to Vice magazine, both have published a number of publications over the years. The couple thought they would cook up something unique for us here at Post New.
For when you're super hungry but don't have much time or the ingredients to make a proper meal.
Chunks of Swiss Cheese
1 small hot pepper
1. First cut potatoes into very thin slices and lay flat evenly around a hot frying pan.
2. Pepper the potatoes and drizzle some olive oil. Make sure that both sides are evenly golden brown.
3. Make some room in the center of the pan and caramelize onion slowly.
4. Put all eggs into bowl and mix with chopped hot pepper, chunks of swiss cheese and a pinch of sea salt.
5. Spread ingredients evenly on frying pan and pour ingredients from the bowl on top - also evenly.
6. Lower the heat to almost minimum and let it sit for 5 minutes. Sprinkle cut up tomatoes and spinach onto the omelette and put a cover on frying pan for 10 more minutes.
7. Flip the omelette over and let it sit for 2 minutes, and voila! BOMB omelette is ready.
Photographer - Post New